Administrative/Relationship Support Representative - Leasing
Provide documentation, reporting and administrative support for Vehicle Lease Division, to management, vehicle leasing sales and operations teams and superior customer service to our vehicle fleet customers and vendors.
This is an excellant opportunity for someone with prior mortgage processing experience and/or commercial fleet or automobile leasing!
- Prepare all types of lease documents in accordance with the bank’s leasing and credit policy and in accordance with sound vehicle leasing practices and all applicable procedures and regulations.
- Identify appropriate support documents needed by each vehicle lease type and customer category and ensure correct documentation is completed for each vehicle lease.
- Verify and ensure complete supporting documentation package is prepared prior to sending lease for funding or booking.
- Enter vehicle lease documentation into the vehicle lease management system in an accurate and timely manner. Keep abreast of system changes and elevations and adjust documentation and data entry processes accordingly.
- Verify that collateral is titled properly and UCC’s have been filed, where appropriate.
- Send vehicle lease documents to customers in a timely manner, review the returned paperwork and ensure the copies are properly executed. Follow up and respond to customer questions about completing the forms as needed. Return incomplete paperwork to clients for updating.
- Inform and elevate problems to management regarding incomplete or incorrect documentation to ensure documents are in compliance with all applicable rules and regulations. Notify management of errors and delays in the delivery of vehicle lease documents for approval and timely funding to vendors.
- Maintain awareness of updates and changes within the vehicle leasing documentation process and develop and maintain open communication channels with inter-departmental leasing staff to keep abreast of changes.
- Develop close working relationships with vehicle sales account representatives, lease operations team and vehicle leasing finance manager to provide status and report updates on specific lease documentation and other related issues.
- Assist in training new vehicle leasing employees on documentation processes. Coordinate training and orientation activities as assigned.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or 2-4 years previous automotive, dealership, motor vehicle or equipment leasing experience a plus
- New-vehicle product knowledge a major plus but not necessary
- Commercial or Fleet automobile leasing experience a major plus but not necessary
- Knowledge of LeaseWave program a major plus.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple competing tasks and demands
- Stong computer and data entry skills
"The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability."
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer