AVP, Compliance Manager
Manage all requests related to FDIC and compliance-related exams and audits; ensure accurate and timely responses, identify potential issues, and provide compliance guidance to the business unit. Act as compliance subject matter expert for PSG.
- Oversee and maintain audit and examination schedule and associated timelines within PSG. Identify all upcoming and ongoing examinations and audits: track and monitor dates and key information for each audit including responsible party within PSG, purpose, etc.
- Act as the primary PSG coordinator for all compliance-related audits and exams. Update and maintain a library of exam findings, action plans, and related audit materials. Develop a detailed understanding of the regulatory framework as it applies to the various products and services offered by PSG, as well as an in-depth understanding of PSG operations.
- Monitor and track all audit and examiner requests for PSG. Follow up with PSG Management, Account Executives & Relationship Managers as needed to obtain documents and information in a timely manner. Review responses for sufficiency, accuracy and compliance with applicable laws, regulations and supervisory guidance.
- Identify trends and patterns in exam and audit findings. Make recommendations as needed to pro-actively correct items.
- Prepare detailed updates and statuses of all action items, and report regularly to Management. Provide and present executive summaries for risk and compliance committee meetings, as assigned.
- Lead preparatory meetings for PSG staff involved in upcoming exams and audits to review previous audit findings and provide context for the new audit/exam.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with internal and external business partners, including but not limited to Client Relations and Operations staff within PSG; Corporate Compliance, FCRM, Legal, Internal Audit, as well as outside service providers and clients across the company, to ensure effective communication and follow up on audits and regulatory examinations. Resolve issues as needed.
- Participate in the development and implementation of training programs on a variety of compliance-related topics.
- Maintain subject matter expertise in rules, regulations and supervisory guidance related to the business line.
- Review bank forms, as well as marketing materials and disclsoures.
- Assist in drafting and implementing compliance-related requirements for new products and services.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 5 years related legal, paralegal, or bank regulatory compliance experience
- Very strong working knowledge of compliance/risk management in the banking or financial services industry
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player, able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer