AVP, Product Development
Provide project management and leadership for new deposit program implementations. Acts as the main point of contact with assigned partners and processors regarding program set-up, launch and testing.
- Assist the sales and client development executives in developing the framework for new products and services for the Bank’s customers.
- Facilitate detailed project scoping sessions with partners, processors and internal stakeholder departments. Develops detailed project requirements based upon project scope.
- Provide direction to new partners regarding the bank’s policies and guidelines. Ensure program implementation accuracy and compliance with all appropriate governing entity rules and regulations.
- Lead a cross-functional team of internal stakeholders responsible for implementing new client relationships, and new programs/products for existing customer relationships.
- Act as the primary liaison with assigned Partners and Processors during the initial program set-up as well as additional programs after launch. Respond to issues and concerns, and resolve problems occurring during the implementation. Seek win-win solutions with partners and handle issues in a timely manner providing a high level of customer service and professionalism.
- Manage the project work-flow within the established timelines. Manage activities to meet deadlines.
- Coordinate and document communications with external and internal stakeholders and project resources to ensure a successful program launch is achieved.
- Prepares and distributes project status, activity reports and schedules to management, and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the ongoing development of existing programs to promote growth of the portfolio and increased revenue.
- Provides project management support for divisional special projects as needed.
- Strong working knowledge of project management principals and techniques.
- Experience developing and documenting complex process flows via use of Microsoft Visio.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate well with all levels of employees: management, team members, and external partners.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and organize work
- Problem solving skills and demonstrated initiative in identifying areas of opportunity and following issues through to resolution
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, with an emphasis on Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer