A closer look at this position::
Manage the daily risk monitoring of Card Acquiring, Rapid Funds and ACH customer activity within the Payment Acceptance Group business line.
As an AVP, Risk Monitoring, you will:
- Use analytics, business rules, risk models and/or other fraud prevention tools and techniques to detect behaviors and risk factors that may indicate unusual activity that warrants further investigation or action
- Investigate significant changes in transaction volume, disputes and patterns of activity that may be indicative of potential money laundering
- Prepare unusual activity referral reports which thoroughly document identified activity and ensure all referrals are submitted in a timely manner
- Develop close working relationships with third party payment processors by providing excellent customer service and support. Act as a liaison and key contact for third party relationships.
- Prepare and distribute regular reporting (e.g., daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually) concerning risk monitoring activities
- Lead special projects as assigned, and closely interact with other Bank personnel including the Financial Crimes Risk Management team
- Serve as subject matter expert for risk monitoring including the development of control environment roadmaps and scorecards to evaluate third party processor activities.
- Present recommendations to the Director of Credit Risk Management to ensure risk monitoring processes are continually refined to meet bank and regulatory requirements
You’ve got what it takes, if your credentials include:
- CAMS (Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist) certification required
- An undergraduate degree in a related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ related experience in credit card, merchant acquiring, or ACH risk monitoring activities
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in banking/financial services experience
- Strong working knowledge of problem solving capabilities within banking environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- A working knowledge of credit card & automated clearing house rules
- A working knowledge of BSA/AML regulatory requirements
- Position is required to travel 15 percent
Chart your career path at The Bancorp:
- Be part of an exceptional team focused on excellence, collaboration and high achievement.
- Follow your ambitions through professional development opportunities and performance management.
- Choose from a comprehensive benefits package.
- Thrive with a company that supports work-life balance and personal fulfillment.
- Maintain personal well-being through our wellness program.
- Join us in living a culture of compliance to ensure that every corner of our organization understands and fulfills its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Contribute to a diverse and inclusive workplace with your unique talents and perspective.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer