AVP Senior Data Engineer
Act as the business lead to integrate raw data sets of customer/client and transaction data into key data and reports across all business lines. Map and translate data to create structure in data utilized for enhancing functionality in reporting and user tools. Create efficiencies across the organization utilizing data to accomplish greater compliance and efficiencies in processes across the organization. Establish various oversight processes utilizing technology.
- Maps raw data into the new systems/products to ensure that data files are uploaded, elevated and integrated.
- Interprets compliance regulations for systems and processes to ensure that fraud, risk, operational and compliance controls are in place, reports can be generated, and systems are in accordance with federal, state, and local rules and regulations for the products and industry.
- Writes and tests procedures for new systems, systems elevations and system changes. Drafts new rules, queries, and associated process and procedural changes necessitated by new or existing automation and applications. Communicate new procedures to affected internal parties.
- Reviews, audits, and revises functional specification documents related to the field mapping within the Actimize or other system(s). Ensures data is mapped to the processor fields, identify and correct errors.
- Creates business unit documentation, including a program parameterization tool so the operations team has a map of the program parameters related to each processor program ID which can be used to identify metrics such as violation of spend in accordance with cardholder agreements and forecast anticipated activity for each program.
- Analyzes, assimilates and integrates multi-technology data systems by building a unified back-end platform and a web enabled front-end as well as build data expertise and own data quality for various data flows.
- Defines common analytics frameworks and tools that can be leveraged across the organization and drive innovation and experimentation in the data organization.
- Transforms data insights into actionable reports, targeting algorithms, and model features and conceptualize coding, deploying, and iterating on predictive analytic solution designs from prototypes to production systems.
- Identifies practical approach to test and learn key hypotheses to extend analytic insight.
- Establishes criteria for and execute on the creation of alerts and reports for various business units with an emphasis on assistance Compliance and the Fraud and AML Monitoring teams.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Five years’ experience with integrating data sets for businesses.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of credit or debit card issuing.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, SAS, SQL,
- Position is required to travel 5% percent.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer