Billing Analyst II
Provide accounting/finance support for various Finance and Payment Solutions Group functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Post entries from various Demand Deposit Accounts (DDAs) to the general ledger by using reports from IDD, processor websites, and association websites. Review and verify entries and totals to ensure data posted accurately.
- Prepare summaries and reports, perform research into discrepancies, identify errors and issues, and fix or elevate problems to management as needed.
- Prepare monthly revenue share statements for clients in accordance with applicable department guidelines, code external vendor invoices, interpret contracts, and ensure a complete understanding of the funding flow of a client’s program.
- Develop close working relationships with co-workers, processors, and clients to receive necessary reports. Follow up on reports and check for accuracy.
- Use a variety of systems including NetSuite, FIS Insight, IDD and BIC to process the monthly revenue share statements in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Prepare accruals for Finance and Payment Solutions Group in accordance with department guidelines. Analyze and review reports from various sources to post revenue and expense accruals. Investigate and reconcile variances.
- Assist with annual financial audit by providing documented support.
- Maintain accurate documentation of business processes.
- An associate’s degree in an accounting/finance related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 2-4 years related accounting/finance experience
- Previous experience with invoice and billing systems preferred but not required
- Strong working knowledge of accounting/finance
- Strong analytical and attention to detail skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize own work load, meet tight deadlines and handle multiple demands and competing priorities efficiently
- Solid organizational and time-management skills
- Able to work effectively in a team fostered, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Word, Outlook
- Ability to handle multiple enterprise systems to complete the billing and revenue recognition process
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer