Project Coordinator - Banking
A closer look at this position:
- Provide administrative and project support to the MD, Head of Advisory, BSA & Sanctions Officer.
As a Project Coordinator, you will:
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of reports and dashboards for various Committees and presentations. Coordinate production of committee packages. Gather and prepare materials as needed.
- Design and create presentations on a variety of topics, project initiatives and other related compliance and regulatory issues.
- Work closely with the FCRM executive team to coordinate department projects, initiatives, and activities. Key project areas include regulatory finding remediation, internal audit issue resolution, integrated compliance program activities and improvement opportunities.
- Manage executive’s schedule, ensuring that materials for meetings are drafted, reviewed and revised to ensure efficient use of meetings to accomplish goals.
- Liaise with other FCRM leaders to plan, monitor and ensure priorities are successfully completed within established timelines. Develop close working partnerships with peers within the department as well as corporate-wide related legal, risk and compliance functions to orchestrate and track items.
- Support project teams as assigned. Plan and manage deliverables such as budgeting, scoping, and timelines for complex and multi-year initiatives. Work with finance as needed to monitor expenses and invoicing.
- In conjunction with the Project Management Office, ensure that project tasks are developed, assigned, and tracked and that the status of projects is effectively communicated to all affected parties.
- Participate in meetings to discuss and implement budgets, strategies, initiatives and short and long-term planning for the department. Take notes and support manager in providing deliverables.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
You've got what it takes:
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Capacity to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
Your credentials include:
- An undergraduate degree in business or a related field. A graduate degree is preferred;
- Relevant professional certification preferred. Examples include: CAMS Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist, and Project Management Professional (PMP)
- A minimum of 3 years in an Administrative function preferrably supporting an Executive
- Preferred 3 years’ experience focused on BSA/AML functions such as fraud, surveillance, sanctions, KYC/CDD/EDD, and/or investigations
- Experience focused on leading and organizing projects.
Chart your career path at The Bancorp:
- Be part of an exceptional team focused on excellence, collaboration and high achievement.
- Follow your ambitions through professional development opportunities, performance management …
- Choose from a comprehensive benefits package …
- Thrive with a company that supports work-life balance and personal fulfillment.
- Maintain personal well-being through our wellness program …
- Join us in living a culture of compliance to ensure that every corner of our organization understands and fulfills its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Contribute to a diverse and inclusive workplace with your unique talents and perspective.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer