Customer Experience Analyst
As a member of the company’s operations team, the customer experience analyst will provide effective and timely resolution of consumer-related inquiries and complaints.
- Support the customer response manager in implementing the company’s Consumer Response Program which includes procedures related to the collection, evaluation and resolution of customer inquiries in a manner consistent with the company’s policy, applicable law and industry guidance.
- Work closely with the customer response manager and other legal, compliance, internal risk management and fraud control professionals to coordinate the investigation and resolution of consumer complaints, regulatory agency requests, and other potentially sensitive third-party inquiries related to the company’s products and services.
- Ensure the timely resolution of customer inquiries consistent with company policy, applicable law and safety and soundness considerations. Empathize with customers and appreciate the “customer experience” in connection with the company’s products and services while balancing customer expectations with the company’s need for internal risk management controls.
- Effectively communicate resolution of these matters to a wide range of constituents, including customers, regulators, consumer groups or other third parties.
- Evaluate and assess trends in customer inquiries and complaints for apparent consumer protection risks or product risks and provide feedback to business unit staff and senior management through management reporting.
- Collaborate with division staff in implementing the company’s Compliance Risk Management Program and Third Party Risk Management Program with a specific focus on the customer response and resolution process.
- Maintain awareness and general familiarity with the company’s product offerings and third party service providers in order to effectively understand product expectations from the customer’s perspective as well as identify possible risks of fraud or product misuse.
- Be an advocate in support of the company’s commitment to consumer protection and product excellence through strong customer advocacy and through training and education of company staff and third party providers.
- Use the company’s proprietary customer compliant database and engage in regular analysis of product and customer satisfaction trends evidenced by the data and effectively communicate this information to senior management.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends related to new and emerging financial products, customer acceptance and use of financial products and the impact of fraud and risk controls on the overall customer experience.
- An undergraduate degree, technical certification or comparable credential in financial services or a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years related industry experience preferably in a regulated financial service industry (banking, insurance, or investments) including exposure to risk management, compliance management or customer service.
- Experience working with consumer banking regulations, including consumer deposit laws, e-commerce laws, Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering laws or other safety and soundness laws and regulations.
- Ability to collaborate with a team of legal and regulatory compliance professionals experienced in banking.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with demonstrated ability to professionally interface (both orally and in writing) with executive management, business unit management and staff, state and federal regulators and officials, and significant business partners.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Willingness to obtain additional technical training in bank compliance regulations, consumer protection laws, or other areas of specialization as requested by management.
- Ability to work with highly confidential and sensitive business information and to maintain high standards of confidentiality related thereto.
- Ability to manage multiple and/or shifting priorities and produce professional and accurate work product, sometimes under time constraints.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer