Director, Senior Product and Platform Manager
A closer look at this position:
Drive financial goal achievement for new and existing products and services for the Institutional Banking Group. Execute the strategy and vision through implementation of product and services changes including product, process and operation design, platform integration, training, education with internal and external partners and sales/relationship management integration.
As a Director, Senior Product and Platform Manager, you will
- Delivery Integration: synchronize the efforts of regional sales directors, central sales, underwriting servicing, and operations to best serve clients and exceed business objective; oversee vendor management to ensure all people, systems, and solutions are aligned with business objectives.
- Customer Success: oversee partner onboarding and implementation programs; develop post-sales penetration strategies to increase adoption of lending services; develop a feedback loop to enhance future iterations of banking products and solutions.
- Sales Solutions: know the product, know the client, know the team, and connect the dots. Conduct market analysis and research to identify opportunities to create and/or enhance new and existing products, services and sales/distribution processes. Present recommendations to leadership and lead implementation.
- Define and assess brand, market and/or channel strategy. Create short and long-term vision to implement product, service, operational, and distribution changes. Partner with the communication department to define and manage the brand including product and service positioning, key benefits, and target customer groups.
- Lead the integration of new lending products and platform within existing and new sales/distribution programs.
- Oversee and monitor product processes and services. Work with internal departments to develop, manage, and streamline operations and processes. Ensure processes are documented, roles and responsibilities are defined and services are efficiently executed. Identify ongoing opportunities to improve and/or enhance systems and processes. Facilitate and resolve high level issues and problems by building close working relationships with all interested parties.
- Support the program management of the IB lending platform’s ongoing enhancement and extension.
- Manage internal and external relationships throughout the organization including but not limited to Graphics, Communications, Call Center, Operations, Sales, Legal and Compliance areas. Lead routine and ad hoc meetings to discuss and manage system and operational requirements for new, improved or changing initiatives, products and services.
- Develop and conduct training on new products and/or changes to existing products and associated processes.
- Create and deliver presentations and communications to drive sales, product and service enhancements and improvements. Audiences include both internal teams, client organizations, and the marketplace.
- Create Business Intelligence systems to support product and distribution goal achievement.
- Lead other related initiatives as assigned.
You’ve got what it takes, if your credentials include:
- An undergraduate degree in a related field with 3-5 years product development, management, or implementation experience required. Masters degree in finance or related field with exposure to Fintech innovation highly preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years wealth management or banking industry experience required. Fortune 100 banking experience highly preferred.
- Excellent relationship management communication skills and proven leadership ability.
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Self-starter, with a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution.
- Detail oriented with strong project and time management skills
- Regular travel to nationwide client locations and IB headquarters offices located in Wilmington, DE
Chart your career path at The Bancorp:
- Be part of an exceptional team focused on excellence, collaboration and high achievement.
- Follow your ambitions through professional development opportunities and performance management.
- Choose from a comprehensive benefits package.
- Thrive with a company that supports work-life balance and personal fulfillment.
- Maintain personal well-being through our wellness program.
- Join us in living a culture of compliance to ensure that every corner of our organization understands and fulfills its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Contribute to a diverse and inclusive workplace with your unique talents and perspective.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer