Institutional Product Specialist
A closer look at this position:
Review and process all new SBLOC and IBLOC loan files. Provide quality control support for all manual and automated booking.
As a Institutional Product Specialist, you will:
- Receive new SBLOC and IBLOC loan files from loan officers or Underwriters. Review documents and approval requirements to determine that all documentation requirements have been met and that documented loan terms agree with approval terms.
- Process SBLOC and IBLOC modifications, such as loan increase requests, in accordance with all bank and departmental processes and procedures. Maintain awareness and attend training as needed on loan inquiry and basic maintenance to efficiently process required loan updates in the system.
- Verify existing loan disbursements that were made on or immediately after closing, and also validate fees that have been paid or need to be collected.
- Input loan into FIS loan system accurately recording the amount, terms, rate, and product type listed on the loan agreements. Maintain current on system updates by attending required system training or product enhancement meetings, as needed.
- Complete all other ancillary services associated with each loan, including but not limited to, checkbook ordering, SBLOC Admin Tool updates, eManager and TCM access.
- Conduct data quality review checks and complete file processing for loans processed through manual or automated booking.
- Prepare collateral documents, e.g. UCC statements, for recording/perfection of interest.
- Escalate and inform management of any errors or issues involving the new loan file.
- Prepare copies of all collateral documents that will be sent for scanning/recording for file and indicate details of recording.
- Prepare and submit any documentary stamp tax returns as needed.
- Assist with scanning of SBLOC files, daily documents, and correspondence, as requested.
- Assist loan officers in servicing the customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
You’ve got what it takes, if your credentials include:
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years related loan administration experience
- Strong working knowledge of loan and collateral documents.
- Knowledge of FIS loan system preferred
- Knowledge of lending regulations for consumer and commercial accounts
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
Chart your career path at The Bancorp:
- Be part of an exceptional team focused on excellence, collaboration and high achievement.
- Follow your ambitions through professional development opportunities and performance management.
- Choose from a comprehensive benefits package.
- Thrive with a company that supports work-life balance and personal fulfillment.
- Maintain personal well-being through our wellness program.
- Join us in living a culture of compliance to ensure that every corner of our organization understands and fulfills its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Contribute to a diverse and inclusive workplace with your unique talents and perspective.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer