SBL Servicing Administrator III
A closer look at this position:
Oversee and perform loan servicing and processing activities for SBA loans in accordance with established company policies, procedures and objectives.
As a SBL Servicing Administrator III, you will:
- Review documentation from the Small Business Lending (SBL) operations when new loans close or disbursements are requested and notify the SBL team of any missing items based on loan requirements. Check documents for completeness.
- Board loans onto PCFS Loan Manager based on Note and Approvals and input recurring and document ticklers.
- Review new loan approvals and documents for accuracy of terms and conditions and verify documents are in compliance with stated terms of approval. Ensure that all loan-related codes have been entered in PCFS Loan Manager accurately.
- Process disbursements and fees paid and prepare General Ledger entries.
- Verify accuracy and process draw requests from SBA office and third- party invoices related to SBA loans and process accordingly for payment.
- Run daily activity reports, GL and ACH exports. Run and review monthly tickler reports using Report Writer tool.
- Pay SBA Guaranty fees to the SBA via online ACH processing.
- Act as a subject matter expert providing training, advice and guidance to less experienced team members.
- Support SOX processes and testing; research and provide documents for audits and look-back requests.
- Coordinate, update and maintain procedures relating to the onboarding of various loan types and related loan maintenance activities such as modifying existing loan terms and agreements.
- Cross train and perform backup for loan servicing roles including the loan administrator I and VP SBL Administration.
- Build close working relationships with other internal business partners such as the loan closing officers, members of the portfolio management team, reconcilement and accounts payable. Develop open communication channels to effectively and efficiently resolve issues and problems.
- Support special projects for the department including responding to mass data entry needs resulting from look-backs, system product changes, audit recommendations, etc. May create a final system upload or complete manual data entry depending on size/volume of the need.
- Assist reconcilement department with daily reconcilement reports and resolve any issues.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
You’ve got what it takes, if your credentials include:
- An undergraduate degree or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 5 - 7 years related experience with SBA loan operations and administration
- PCFS Loan Manager experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of monthly reporting functions in SBA
- Understanding of loan administration and documentation with demonstrated ability to read and understand loan documents
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize and organize work
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
Chart your career path at The Bancorp:
- Be part of an exceptional team focused on excellence, collaboration and high achievement.
- Follow your ambitions through professional development opportunities and performance management.
- Choose from a comprehensive benefits package.
- Thrive with a company that supports work-life balance and personal fulfillment.
- Maintain personal well-being through our wellness program.
- Join us in living a culture of compliance to ensure that every corner of our organization understands and fulfills its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Contribute to a diverse and inclusive workplace with your unique talents and perspective.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer