Securities Backed Loan Servicing Specialist
Review and process all new SBLOC loan files. Provide quality control support for automated booking.
- Receive new SBLOC loan files from loan officers. Review documents and approval requirements to determine that all documentation requirements have been met and that documented loan terms agree with approval terms.
- Process SBLOC modifications, such as loan increase requests, in accordance with all bank and departmental processes and procedures. Maintain awareness and attend training as needed on loan inquiry and basic maintenance to efficiently process required loan updates in the system.
- Verify existing loan disbursements that were made on or immediately after closing, and also validate fees that have been paid or need to be collected.
- Input loan into Metavante loan system accurately recording the amount, terms, rate, and product type listed on the loan agreements. Maintain current on system updates by attending required system training or product enhancement meetings, as needed.
- For loans processed through automated booking, conduct data quality review checks and complete file processing.
- Prepare collateral documents, e.g. UCC statements, for recording/perfection of interest.
- Escalate and inform management of any errors or issues involving the new loan file.
- Prepare copies of all collateral documents that will be sent for scanning/recording for file and indicate details of recording.
- Date and initial Loan Checklist for all tasks completed.
- For manually booked loans, forward file to review area for SOX and quality control checks.
- Prepare and submit any documentary stamp tax returns as needed.
- Assist with scanning of SBLOC files, daily documents, and correspondence, as requested.
- Assist loan officers in servicing the customers and provide some direct customer service on occasion.
- Complete SBLOC new file processing: banking access set up, check orders, automated payment set up, etc., as specified in loan file.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years related loan administration experience
- Strong working knowledge of loan and collateral documents.
- Knowledge of FIS loan system preferred
- A basic understanding of the CEB product, e.g. how customers view loan balances and perform transactions.
- Knowledge of lending regulations for consumer and commercial accountsL
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally with customers.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
"The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability."
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer