Senior Business Analyst
We are looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst who thrives as an internal business process consultant on large and complex projects throughout the organization. This person will be tasked with making an immediate impact in standardizing our BA practice and improving our process through enhancements to procedures and technology.
In this role you will be challenged to work both strategically and tactically across the organization. One project might require you to research and design a process for automating critical functions within our Institutional Banking Group, another may require scoping a complex project and presenting project plans to executive level management for approval, and another may see the drafting of new functional or technical design documentation for internal clients.
- Research and analyze issues surrounding the processes and systems of the organization as projects require. Where necessary, map and design new and improved processes that are efficient and contain the appropriate process and systems controls and check points.
- Interview users and business leaders to determine as-is process and context of future business goals and objectives. Create process maps to document current workflow and systems as well as future business requirements.
- Identify simple and complex process and/or system issues, research and discuss alternatives and solutions with business leaders and recommend options to resolve issues within the scheduled project timelines.
- Prepare and present management proposals with recommendations on assigned processes and systems for approval.
- Act as the subject matter expert for assigned projects and effectively partner with all levels of staff and functional users during project lifecycle.
- Maintain strong working partnerships with teammates, clients, designers, developers, testers and vendors at all organizational levels.
- Assist with implementation, including user acceptance planning and execution, implementation and post implementation troubleshooting activities.
- Bachelor’s degree Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field
- 7+ years’ experience within project management, process improvement or related experience
- PMP, six sigma or related certification a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Strong analytical, organizational and leadership skills.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer