Design, develop, and communicate training to the organization.
- Work closely with the internal training tools and training vendors to design and deliver relevant on-line content in ways that engage the adult learner while also meeting all applicable compliance guidelines.
- Conduct needs assessments to ensure training is the best solution to business line issues.
- Design, deliver, and maintain new hire training materials and ongoing role specific trainings.
- Negotiate and manage training vendors to ensure courses are relevant, accessible and cost-effective. Review and provide feedback to vendors on course content. Monitor vendor reports for trends and patterns, e.g. areas where additional training or focus may be required.
- Create and deliver the annual training plan to the MD, Head of Advisory, BSA& Sanctions Officer. Track activities against the plan to ensure annual goals and objectives are achieved. Prepare training reports, need assessments, and key metrics to management summarizing activities, issues, opportunities and recommendations.
- Develop close working relationships with corporate Learning and Development (“L&D”), business lines and legal to identify appropriate training at the individual and role level. As needed, assist in developing targeted FCRM related training materials.
- Represent FCRM functions on training committees and other training related forums. Work with business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure that corporate training standards are in alignment with regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate training sessions, webinars, and staff meeting presentations for business areas to elevate awareness and understanding of the importance of incorporating AML principles and compliance into day to day activities.
- Manage, update and maintain accurate FCRM training records for all employees to meet audit and regulatory requirements.
- Manage and update policy and procedure trainings.
- Partner with corporate communications to communicate requirements to employees. Effectively use social media to disseminate training information and increase employee awareness.
- Assist with special projects as necessary.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field
- A minimum of 5 years relevant training design and delivery experience in a technical specialty
- A minimum of 3 years relevant training experience within a financial institution.
- Training certification preferred
- Strong working knowledge of adult learning theory.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment, and adapts easily to change
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Proficient in Articulate Storyline
- Travel required between company locations or Third Party locations as needed
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
"The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability"
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer