VP, FCRM Systems Reporting Manager
Drive AML/Sanctions technology and related special projects such as Actimize enhancements and implementations. Use knowledge of AML risk methodologies and transaction monitoring red flags to recommend system and process enhancements to address evolving customer activity patterns evolve.
- Lead the research and design of transactional and informational data elements required during the development of new suspicious activity monitoring methods.
- Lead automated and manual monitoring process analysis and oversight activities to ensure effective system design to mitigate risks with the changing customer activity patterns.
- Lead the design, development testing and implementation of scenarios used within automated AML monitoring applications to detect suspicious patterns using statistical methods.
- Champion initiatives and provide recommendations to improve monitoring systems and capabilities based on identified risk and control gaps.
- Identify trends and analyze the effectiveness of automated monitoring methods. Summarize findings in a clear, concise manner and communicate results and project progress to AML senior management.
- Present analytics and findings to executive and senior management, auditors and examiners. Create effective presentations and recommendations to drive AML program objectives.
- Develop and maintain documentation necessary to support the analytics process within the AML/Sanctions risk management team.
- Manage monitoring processes used for the detection of suspicious activity detection through manual and semi-automated processes.
- Assist department leadership in preparing materials required for audits and exams.
- Maintain awareness of BSA, OFAC, USA PATRIOT Act and related regulations, directives and guidance as it affects processes, systems and technology. Interpret and disseminate regulatory changes as needed.
- Develop close working relationships with others across different departments including operations, technology, projects, and investigations to address process and monitoring results and analysis.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- A minimum of 7 -10 years management consultant experience (preferably from a Big-4)
- A minimum of 7 – 10 years BSA/AML/OFAC and compliance experience
- A minimum of 7 years tuning and optimizing BSA/AML monitoring and detection systems
- A minimum of 7 years testing and validating BSA/AML/OFAC models
- A minimum of 7 years defining key risk metrics, dashboards, and analytics for senior management and executive reporting
- A minimum of 7 years working on programs to address BSA/AML/OFAC regulatory matters
- A minimum of 7 years in a leadership or management role
- Expert knowledge of financial math, financial economics and/or statistics, including clustering and factor analysis.
- In depth understanding of BSA/AML and OFAC regulatory requirements, technology, and data analysis best practices to guide decision making and execution of AML technology and enterprise wide AML initiatives.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills with the ability to apply defined methodology to monitoring processes
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately work with confidential information.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer