VP, AML Specialist within Payment Solutions (pre-paid credit cards)
Act as the deputy BSA/AML officer with respect to the Retail/Payments business.
- Provide day-to-day oversight and guidance on issues, matters in inquiries related to the BSA/AML and Sanctions program for the respective businesses. Support the BSA/AML and Sanctions Officer in providing overall coverage of the program.
- Provide oversight and guidance on the development of processes and procedures for the respective businesses.
- Lead the risk assessment and ensure appropriate BSA/AML and Sanctions training for the Retail/Payments line of business.
- Develop and maintain management reporting and monitoring and tracking of Retail/Payments issues related to the program. Prepare and deliver executive summaries of activities, actions, controls and risk assessments for the area.
- Provide strategic consultation to the Retail/Payments business line and serve as FCRM lead in the new products and services process with respect to business line initiatives.
- Advise business lines on FCRM options, risks, costs versus benefits and impact of requirements on business processes and system priorities.
- Maintain open communication channels to manage critical BSA/AML issues. Serve as an escalation point and ensure end to end transparency during the issue resolution process with the appropriate business leaders. Identify and discuss anticipated resolution time and pending issues.
- Develop close working relationships with an array of leaders, staff and other stakeholders to facilitate awareness and education on business line issues.
- Represent business line strategies and priorities to FCRM leadership while aligning and representing the FCRM vision with the business lines.
- Ensure FCRM solutions meet business needs and support the short-term and long-term business goals and strategy.
- Conduct periodic client satisfaction surveys.
- Ensure that the BSA/AML and Sanctions risk management environment in the Retail/Payments line of business is appropriately aligned with corporate policy and standards.
- Actively participate in the business line’s preparation for regulatory examinations.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field. A master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years related BSA/AML and Sanctions experience in progressively more complex roles
- A minimum of 8 years bank experience with exposure to one or more of the following areas: Payments, Leasing, Institutional Banking, Real Estate Capital Markets, etc.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience working with business lines on regulatory matters
- Extensive working knowledge of AML/BSA and Sanctions
- Deep understanding of key business and overarching program initiatives to integrate business, legal, and regulatory concepts
- Ability to present and influence at all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with a proven ability to professionally interface with senior executives and business unit management and staff
- Ability to manage multiple and/or shifting priorities and produce professional and accurate work, sometimes under time constraints
- Excellent follow up skills with great attention to detail
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Position is required to travel up to 40 percent
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer