The Bancorp continues to strengthen operations and risk management
Seven senior-level professionals will contribute a unique blend of experience in supporting the transformation of the Bank’s regulatory platform.
Integrated Compliance Plan: A Roadmap for the Future
Learn how this in-depth plan is driving remediation and growth strategies at The Bancorp.
Q2 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS WEBCAST
All interested parties can access the earnings results conference call on Friday, July 28, 2017, at 8 a.m. Eastern time.
Small Business Lending adds five new officers
New hires are responsible for credit operations, sales management and business development.
Q1 2017 Financial Results Webcast
All interested parties can access the earnings results conference call on Friday, April 28, 2017, at 8 a.m. Eastern time.
Anwar Tameez Named Managing Director, Head of Operations
Tameez will be responsible for Retail Operations, Loan Operations, and Customer Care and Complaints.
Bill Neurohr Appointed Managing Director, Consumer Compliance Officer
Neurohr will oversee the Consumer Compliance organization and be responsible for interactions with regulators.
Mark Connolly Named Executive Vice President and Head of Credit Markets
Connolly to lead all credit activities within The Bancorp’s business lines and discontinued operations.
Q4 and Fiscal 2016 Financial Results Webcast
All interested parties can access the earnings results conference call on Friday, February 10, 2017, at 8 a.m. Eastern time.
The Bancorp Releases New Investor Presentation
Incorporates Elements of Integrated Business Plan and Q3 Financial Review
Q3 2016 Financial Results Webcast
Listen to the recorded Financial Results Webcast, held Friday, October 28, 2016, at 8:00 a.m. EST.
SBA Lending Expert Joins from SunTrust Bank
Nichole Campany to serve as National Centralized SBA Business Development Officer as Small Business Lending national footprint grows.
Varo and The Bancorp Bank Announce Partnership
The Bancorp Bank will provide private label banking services to support Varo mobile checking and savings account products.
Fantastic Sams Chooses The Bancorp for SBA Lending
Oldest full-service unisex salon franchise with 1,100 units has been approved for a franchisee lending program created by The Bancorp through its primary financial institution The Bancorp Bank.
NEW Executive Appointments
The Bancorp retains top-tier financial services executives Hugh McFadden and John Leto to assume leadership positions.
NEW Corporate Lead of SBA Lending
Jeff Nager, formerly of SunTrust Bank, takes leadership of The Bancorp’s SBA lending services.
WINNER OF THE 2015 MASTERCARD DATA INTEGRITY COMPLIANCE AWARD
The Bancorp is recognized for meeting the high compliance standards of the MasterCard Data Integrity Program.
Damian Kozlowski appointed CEO and President
Former CEO of Modern Bank and Citigroup veteran Damian Kozlowski takes the helm of The Bancorp.
NEW SALES MANAGER NAMED OF COMMERCIAL FLEET LEASING OFFICE IN ORLANDO
Donna Hamilton appointed Regional Banking and Sales Manager of The Bancorp’s Orlando, FL commercial leasing hub.
corporate News releases
- The Bancorp, Inc. Sets Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results Release Date and Conference Call
- The Bancorp Releases Updated Second Quarter 2017 Investor Presentation
- The Bancorp, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- The Bancorp Assembles New Operating and Regulatory Team to Guide Bank of the Future
- The Bancorp, Inc. Sets Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results Release Date and Conference Call
- The Bancorp Small Business Lending Unit Adds Five New Officers
- The Bancorp, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- The Bancorp, Inc. Sets First Quarter 2017 Financial Results Release Date and Conference Call
- The Bancorp, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2016 Financial Results
- The Bancorp, Inc. Sets Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2016 Financial Results Release Date and Conference Call