The Bancorp continued its 7-year run as the number one U.S. issuer of prepaid cards according to the Nilson Report's* annual rankings of card issuers published in April 2019. Thanks to our extraordinary partners, the growth of The Bancorp’s payments franchise continues to outpace the industry:
- #1 U.S. Issuer of Prepaid Cards, Nilson Report, April 2019
- #9 U.S. Issuer of Debit Cards, Nilson Report, April 2019
- #9 Issuer of Commercial Cards, Nilson Report, June 2019
- #14 Originating Bank for ACH Processing, NACHA 2019
The Bancorp is the only commercial card issuer in Nilson Report's "Top 10 Commercial Card issuers" solely dedicated to supporting third parties.
The Bancorp is the only debit card issuer in Nilson Report's "Top 10 Debit Card Issuers" with under $10 billion in assets.
Ahead of the curve in real-time payments
The Bancorp is leading the transformation to real-time payments. By leveraging the Visa Direct/MasterCard Moneysend transaction sets, our clients can disburse and accept funds for a variety of use cases in near real time.
We currently facilitate hundreds of thousands of these transactions each day, totaling billions in payment volume per year. Our real-time payments solution offers:
- Turnkey banking and processing solution
- APIs for quick development
- Simple pricing
- Dedicated client support team
We also offer a Network Sponsorship-only model (no processing) which enables existing processors to provide real-time payments to their customers.
Enabling fintech innovation
The Bancorp is structured around serving the needs of our partners and enabling their product visions. We work behind the scenes and do not market our own products, so we are intrinsically motivated to help our partners succeed. We provide the payments engine that will power your innovation, and we don't compete/conflict with your client relationships.
* The Nilson Report is the leading publication covering payment systems worldwide.