WE TRANSFORM BUSINESS NEEDS INTO SOLUTIONS THAT GROW WITH YOUR BUSINESS.
Access Cash, Preserve Assets
A Securities-Backed Line of Credit (SBLOC) offers fast access to funding based on the value of a client's portfolio assets.1-3
The Insurance-Backed Line of Credit (IBLOC) can provide up to 95% of the cash value of a client’s whole life, universal life, or indexed universal life insurance policy.4-7
Conventional loans for financial professionals seeking to merge with or acquire a practice, restructure debt and more.
With our SBLOC, financial professionals can transition to independence and retain valued clients.2
The Bancorp Advantage
Always a Partner
We don’t compete with financial professionals but develop banking products and services to help them better manage client wealth.
While we don’t manage wealth, we do keep clients’ financial health in mind with a conservative approach to evaluating client assets.
Our goal is client success. That’s why our loans offer some of the most competitive rates and terms in the industry.
Our Institutional Banking team is strategically located throughout the U.S. to provide a high-touch client experience.
- The Bancorp Bank, N.A. (Bank) does not charge an application fee. State, local and/or third-party fees may apply in some states.
- Securities-based borrowing has special risks and may not be suitable for everyone. Consult a ﬁnancial advisor about any associated risks. Consult a tax advisor for tax-related matters and an attorney for legal matters. The Bank does not provide ﬁnancial, tax or legal advice.
- An SBLOC cannot be used for the purchase of additional securities or to pay off a margin loan that was used to purchase securities.
- Policy must be issued by an approved insurance carrier. Contact your Regional Business Development Officer for our current list of approved carriers.
- Funding is subject to credit approval and underwriting.
There may be an adverse tax consequence to clients pledging the policy as collateral for a loan. It is strongly recommended that clients consult with a tax advisor before pledging the policy.
- Collateral Lending Value is an amount equal to the sum of the then cash surrender value of the policy to which the pledgor is entitled, multiplied by such percentage as the Bank may determine in its discretion, not to exceed ninety-five percent (95%).