Applications Administrator Manager
Manage the day-to-day maintenance of the business-critical applications in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues and resolution or escalation. Lead applications administrators ensuring the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of components and related technologies in support of core organizational functions. Serve as subject matter expert for assigned business critical applications.
As a Applications Administrator Manager, you will:
- Lead the assigned applications administrators providing guidance and training as needed. Mentor staff. Ensure priorities are defined and solutions are delivered on time and with the utmost quality.
- Oversee the design and implementation of solutions by creating new system workflows, procedures and incident reports. Recommend system and process changes to improve efficiencies and integrity.
- Plan and coordinate application upgrades, maintenance and patches. Communicate timelines to users including system outages, etc. Work with users and less experienced applications administrators to describe new and/or evolving functionality as needed.
- Act as a point of contact to troubleshoot application issues, work with clients to determine the scope of the problem and collect all relevant details to identify potential solutions. Make recommendations for work-arounds and/or elevate issues beyond scope of authority.
- Gather business requirements from end users, prepare design specifications, test and deploy new and/or modified functions in an Agile/waterfall environment. May attend daily and/or weekly meetings to review specifications and work through process and/or functional issues as they arise.
- Perform data analysis, prepare reports and if needed profile and tune the system. May require performing some development work as needed.
- Develop, modify and run the daily application processes in accordance with best practices.
- Lead high priority ticket resolution and conduct root cause analysis. Work with business users to define requirements for on time and accurate solutions.
- Build and manage relationships with leadership teams and provide regular updates regarding planned and unplanned system outage and high priority incidents.
Your credentials include:
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 8 years related experience in installing, configuring, maintaining and securing critical Applications, experience in a development or Production/Support environment with first-hand experience in Incident Management and Change Management
- A minimum of 7 plus years related experience in a technical IT role with understanding of Windows servers, SQL databases, and SQL scripts/queries. Experience should include working in a multicultural department with a geographically diverse team
- Industry standard certification a plus.
You've got what it takes:
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently, to different audiences simultaneously, such as business, technical, operations, senior management, etc.
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and perform critical thinking around driving an issue to resolution A team player and able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to prioritize, organize work and work on multiple projects/applications simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a flexible schedule providing off-hours support. Employee will be scheduled for rotating on-call off-hours support.
- Ability to work well in a team oriented, agile environment and balance competing priorities
- Strong analytical skills and an eagerness to learn new technologies
- Position is required to travel <5% percent
Chart your career path at The Bancorp:
- Be part of an exceptional team focused on excellence, collaboration and high achievement.
- Follow your ambitions through professional development opportunities, performance management …
- Choose from a comprehensive benefits package …
- Thrive with a company that supports work-life balance and personal fulfillment.
- Maintain personal well-being through our wellness program …
- Join us in living a culture of compliance to ensure that every corner of our organization understands and fulfills its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Contribute to a diverse and inclusive workplace with your unique talents and perspective.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer