AVP, Change Management
Lead new program implementations, as assigned, acting as the main point of contact with assigned partners and processors regarding program set-up, launch and enhancements post-launch.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the team lead during the implementation of new programs. Foster new business development through program originations and existing program enhancements.
- Act as the primary liaison with assigned Partners and Processors regarding the program set-up as well as enhancements after launch. Respond to issues and concerns, and resolve problems occurring during the implementation. Seek win-win solutions with partners and handle issues in a timely manner providing a high level of customer service.
- Coordinate communications with assigned external and internal individuals to ensure a successful program launch is achieved. Update partners and processors on the status of the program launch and the solutions to address issues arising during the program transition. May schedule standard daily and/or weekly calls to ensure open communication channels exist throughout the pre-launch, launch, and post-launch periods. May prepare and distribute status and activity reports and schedules as needed.
- Document the parameters and functional elements of new programs and enhancements.
- Provide direction to new Partners regarding the bank’s guidelines and policies. Ensure program accuracy and compliance with all appropriate governing entity rules and regulations.
- Manage the project work-flow within the established timelines. Manage activities to meet deadlines.
- Assist in the ongoing development of existing programs to promote growth of the portfolio and increased revenue.
- A GED/high school diploma
- An Associate’s degree or an equivalent combination of training and experience is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years related experience
- Prepaid card experience a plus
- Strong working knowledge of project management
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate well with all levels of employees: management, team members, and external partners.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and organize work
- Problem solving skills and demonstrated initiative in identifying areas of opportunity and following issues through to resolution
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer