AVP Change Management
Lead program projects, acting as the main point of contact with assigned partners and processors regarding program set-up, launch and post-launch of enhancement projects.
- Works with internal and external stakeholders and team members on planning, execution, monitoring of client enhancements.
- Responds to issues and concerns, and resolve problems occurring during the project. Seeks partner solutions, while providing customer service.
- Coordinates internal and external communications to ensure a completion of the program enhancements. Updates partners and processors on the status of the enhancement projects and identifies potential risks and mitigation plans.
- Collaborates with internal and external team members to resolve issues. Determines when to escalate to management.
- Schedules standard daily and weekly calls to ensure open communication channels exist throughout the project life cycle.
- Completes project scope, project plan, issues log, risks and performance documentation.
- Provides direction to new Partners regarding the bank’s guidelines and policies. Ensures program accuracy and adherence with governing entity rules and regulations.
- Assists VP Payment Project Portfolio Manager in the ongoing development of existing programs to promote portfolio growth and increase revenue.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- GED/high school diploma.
- Two years related experience.
- Associate degree or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Prepaid card experience a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of project management.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate well with all levels of employees: management, team members, and external partners.
- Team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Problem solving skills and demonstrated initiative in identifying areas of opportunity and following issues through to resolution.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer