AVP Client Risk Management Coordinator
The Client Risk Management Coordinator is responsible for providing oversight and assisting with the timely resolution of all exceptions, incidents and issues related to the Bank’s client and processor relationships. The position serves as subject matter expert for business line control processes, internal reporting related to exception management, and participates in business line and enterprise risk committee meetings as necessary.
- Acts as the primary liaison between the relationship team and the oversight and monitoring functions within The Bancorp.
- Provides oversight of all identified exceptions including validation and disposition of the exception, creation of management responses and action plans.
- Provides oversight of all action plans to ensure progress is being made and escalations are happening as needed. Conducts weekly progress meetings and other meetings as necessary.
- Acts as the subject matter expert and works with enterprise risk functions to maintain the Issue Management system on behalf of the business line.
- Creates training and job aids in relation to exception management.
- Conducts training with relationship management team and other risk, monitoring and oversight functions as needed.
- Creates and maintains all reporting and metrics as to the performance of the business line related to exception and issue management and resolution.
- Works with Remediation team to validate and resolve Reg E and dispute related issues.
- Develops close working relationships with vendors as well as business line and control function team members including but not limited to the compliance, FCRM, TPRM, legal, operations and others as needed.
- Manages, troubleshoots and resolves tactical issues relating directly to processes and initiatives. Identify issues and work with team to implement improvements to ensure best in class processes and services. Facilitate resolutions related to operational issues identifying when solutions should be implemented on a global scale.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in financial services or a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Five years of experience in prepaid, banking or related field dealing with issues, incidents and remediation.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Proactive and highly self-motivated.
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to lead cross-functional groups.
- Reliable and ethical, respecting customers’ confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Detail oriented with strong project and time management skills.
- High level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer