AVP Compensation Manager
Manage the daily activities and associated projects and initiatives covering all compensation plans and programs
- Manages the plan administration for all compensation and incentive plans and programs, including base pay, departmental business incentive plans and all employee rewards and recognition programs.
- Performs day to day compensation administration activities. Works with HR Business Partners to ensure job description process conforms to Department of Labor and organization standards.
- Collaborates with the HR Business Partners and senior business management in the design and administration of the creation of new and modification of all incentive programs. Prepare reports on cost, spend, and ability of programs to deliver results aligned with company and individual performance, and ensure audit controls and risk mitigation are built into program design and administration.
- Develops and manages the market research/salary survey practices. Identify appropriate surveys, industries and scope of all external benchmark data. Performs periodic completive benchmark assessments and utilize analysis to maintain salary structures for the organization. Identify geographic differentials needed to manage pay effectively.
- Manages standard compensation policies and programs across the company including the annual merit planning and promotion processes. Develop and communicate guidelines, train managers, and provide advice and consultation as needed to business leaders.
- Manages Affirmative Action reporting and the development of the annual Affirmative Action plan with the external vendor.
- Manages executive pay reporting providing input for proxy and the compensation BOD committee presentations.
- Develops and implements compensation communications and training as needed in partnership with the Marketing, HR Business Partners and Learning and Development.
- Designs, tests, and implements HRIS functionality, e.g., automated vendor data feeds, PTO accrual functionality, self-service opportunities, etc. Acts as the systems expert to internal staff and external vendors to maximize process automation and system functionality. Works with ADP to automate and secure data interfaces between systems, monitoring and troubleshooting any issues.
- Designs, modifies and implements HRIS system access. Leads system elevations, upgrades, testing, security administration, annual open enrollment and related activities. Maintain and update process and technical documentation as procedures change.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years compensation experience.
- Graduate degree.
- Working knowledge of executive pay practices.
- Experience with ADP report writing, job table structures, etc.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills with the ability to perform functions such as vlookups, etc.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer