AVP, Marketing Manager
The AVP, Marketing Manager brings a demonstrated aptitude for delivering on-point marketing programs within the financial services sector. This position will support the Senior Marketing Manager and the marketing initiatives in relations to our 5 business lines: Commercial Lending (Small Business Lending and Commercial Fleet Leasing), Institutional Banking, Payments and Real Estate Capital Markets. Each business line offers unique business goals and strategies, competitive landscapes, target audiences, challenges and opportunities. As a liaison of Marketing, this individual must cultivate strong, collaborative partnerships with each business lead by providing various interactions such as in-person discussions and status meetings to keep projects within the creative team on track. Strategic recommendations on marketing approach for large scale campaigns will assist each business line in meeting its goals. This individual must possess excellent presentation skills and immerse themselves in the business landscape; addressing specific needs, anticipating new opportunities and providing information data and trends related to marketing communications (e.g., competitor communications, online marketing data, etc.). This role will be involved in learning Pardot Marketing Cloud in Salesforce in order to leverage marketing results and drive sales goals.
- Partners with business lines to implement the established marketing strategy, ensuring projects remain on-track and on-budget.
- Willingness to be trained and learn Pardot Marketing cloud on Salesforce and strategize on applications for email marketing and landing page creation.
- Ensures the messaging is on brand, as well as, hitting the target audience wth the appropriate communication point and CTA
- Develops and implements effective inbound marketing plans that directly support the strategic and tactical objectives and sales goals of assigned business units, while serving the overarching strategic interests of The Bancorp.
- Leverages market research and trending data to inform strategic direction, keeping both lines of business and fellow communicators informed on a proactive basis. Expanding on this information in powerful presentations to drive home marketing recommendations.
- Inputs Marketing projects into workflow system and manage the schedule and creative counterparts to keep jobs on task.
- Acts as a liaison between Marketing and the business unit to communicate and discuss business plans, needs and issues. Meet regularly to discuss opportunities, campaign results, and competitor updates.
- Spearheads the development of lead generation/conversion microsites.
- Oversees development of all marketing deliverables on behalf of the assigned business units, and negotiate timelines and workload accordingly
- Facilitates program metrics to assess effectiveness of marketing programming; make recommendations for modifications accordingly.
- Works closely with the Conference and Event Planner to coordinate the needs of the sales teams and approve the approach for the events.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 7 years of marketing experience, either within banking/financial services company or equivalent marketing firm
- Strong experience in direct response, lead generation and lead conversion programs.
- Salesforce experience desired, but not required
- Demonstrated understanding of creative process and workflow, with samples of stellar work product.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook. Excels in presentation skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of a creative workflow process from concept through production.
- Overarching understanding of integrated marketing disciplines.
- Strong service-orientation
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Extroverted; relationship builder at all levels of the organization.
- Team oriented, collaborator; open minded to all ideas, feedback and suggestions.
- Strong time management qualifications.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving.
- Detail-oriented and able to work effectively in a deadline-driven environment.
- Promote a culture of high quality and continuous improvement that values learning, responsibility and commitment.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer