AVP SBL Loan Disbursement Officer II
Perform all loan post close funding and construction management for all SBA clients.
- Responsible for the administration and compliance associated with SBA and Conventional real estate construction leasehold construction, franchise and non- franchise disbursements.
- Provides the central point of communication to coordinate all processing/construction and non-construction post closing administration and funding. Provide professional level of communication to borrowers, sales team, lenders and internal team members.
- Provides for the accurate reporting of all loan updates and status changes within bank’s loan processing, servicing platform systems.
- Coordinates for the review and approval of all funding needs to streamline timely funding to borrowers. Use the systems for specific tracking conditions within loan systems.
- Performs SBA and Commercial Construction review and approval of disbursement documentation required for full compliance with SBA, 7(a), 504 and USDA loans. Use appropriate checklists and file system tools. Prepare and release weekly checklist, appropriate letters and communications to manage and direct the funding/construction management process.
- Prepares and delivers letters of engagement and instructions to third party vendors to coordinate and manage the projects in construction as well as non-construction funding needs in accordance with banks/SBA standards for compliance, documentation audit, submission and control.
- Manages the approval to completion of the SBA loan authorization, title commitments, UCC searches and all CIP, OFAC, documentation for accuracy compliance and acceptability for SBA Guarantee and bank compliance with regulators.
- Manages all aspects of the funding process including audit, reconcile or document the equity requirements for SBA / Bank compliance.
- Works with team members and third-party providers and clients to fund all loans.
- Prepares and documents all funding requirements for compliance with funding requirements, loan conditions and compliance with internal bank controls (bank documents, for funding, boarding and approval requirements).
- Complies with general accounting requirements for funding, loan records and post close conditions.
- Closes out of documentation needed for Tickler maintenance, utilizing proper codes, worksheets and tracking systems.
- Maintains file compliance including accurate utilization of Banks Scan system, electronic shared system and hard file stored management.
- Works to maintain current knowledge of the SBA loan program, current banking and regulatory compliance matters. Attend or complete all required training for subject matters deemed applicable to position.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Three years related experience in SBA/Loan Closing/documentation.
- Strong working knowledge of SBA and commercial loan documentation
- Strong working knowledge of SOP 50-10, loan packaging, documentation and closing training from NAGGL
- Strong working knowledge of Funding process-SBA compliance and documentation requirements
- General understanding of construction preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Business or general accounting skills preferred
- Team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Knowledge of computer loan systems, e.g. Pro Loan documentation software, and loan documentation software
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer