AVP SBL Portfolio Officer II
Perform commercial loan servicing, documentation, and loan analysis skills; work with borrowers and the bank performing portfolio review and reports to ensure compliance with all bank and governmental requirements and regulations.
- Performs in-depth loan monitoring and customer follow-up. Send monthly payment statements and collect monthly payments, maintain records of payments and balances, collect and pay taxes and insurance, remit funds to the note holder, and follow up on delinquencies. Document loan files to support approved servicing actions.
- Performs research activities including gathering information, analysis of borrowers through inquiries and investigations for annual reviews. Create and design charts and graphs, using computer spreadsheets, to illustrate reports. Analyze most complex loans using a variety of documents after credit withdrawal.
- Audits and scans loan files, post close to assure SBA/Bank compliance. Establish service actions within systems. Market and gather a complete application and perform financial analysis of required cash flow to present the package within credit policy requirements. Monitor the credit of the borrower per schedule and follow up.
- Informs investment decisions by analyzing financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions. Interpret data on price, yield, stability, future investment-risk trends, economic influences, and other factors affecting investment programs. Submit servicing actions with a recommendation for subsequent review and approval.
- Responds to loan servicing telephone calls and inquiries loan payment collection efforts. Prepare plans of action for investment, using financial analyses.
- Prepares reports within groups. Lead group projects as assigned. Provide leadership and mentor other portfolio analysts.
- Performs loan work outs with Portfolio Manager including organization and documentation for loan purchase and guaranty submission.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or other business field.
- One year commercial credit requirements, loan operation payment collections, or servicing, with banking loan operations/portfolio or loan servicing, Loan credit, documentation and collateral knowledge-extends to Small Business Administration and Commercial loan collateral requirements experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Small Business Administration preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in financial software including Bank Platforms, FIS, Loan Manager, SBA Portal, also in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel.
- Excellent customer service skills with a high level of customer focus and motivation.
- Previous experience working in a Banking/Portfolio/Loan Collections and Collateral environment.
- Team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer