AVP, Sr. Enterprise Risk Analyst
Perform a variety of operational risk management activities which align risk activities to the enterprise risk management program framework.
- The Sr Risk Analyst is responsible for supporting the Director, Senior Risk Manager and Vice President, Risk Manager in evolving the risk framework across all business units, ensuring alignment with the Enterprise Risk Management framework (ERM).
- Assist with the creation of a standard for Digital and Physical Records; which include a retention schedule for each type of document. Work on the project involves building inventories to support the identification and remediation of items falling outside the business standards.
- Assist in the development and evolution of Issue, Incident and Loss Event Management. Implement improved continuous feedback loops with LOBs, develop a risk playbook (definitions) and work with the management team to provide feedback.
- Assist in developing a plan to self-audit groups adherence to the record management business standards.
- Assist and support the development of a Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) highlighting the Process, Risk and Controls (PRCs) within each business unit - identifying improvement levers and level of opportunity to enhance Risk & Controls.
- Support the development of enterprise level policies, and procedures. Collaborate across the ERM department to draft, review and document policies, and procedures throughout the risk management division to ensure consistency with bank wide efforts.
- Communicate with others within and outside the department to answer risk questions, enhance their understanding of the risk findings and make suggestions on improvements as needed to enhance risk strategies and actions needed to minimize identified risks.
- Assist in review, creation of functional and desktop level procedures, including process flows (Visio) diagrams across all Lines of Business and Corporate Functions.
- Estimate 20% of the roles time will be helping support the overall reporting needs of the department.
- Help drive culture of safety and soundness across the Bank.
- College degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience preferred.
- Five years of experience in a risk related field, including a focus on Operational Risk Management.
- Masters degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience preferred.
- Industry qualifications a plus.
- Extensive working knowledge of the financial services industry, products, and services.
- Comprehensive knowledge of operational risk programs
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. Ability to work independently.
Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines.
A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer