Client Experience Coordinator
A closer look at this position:
Provide a superior full-service experience to Institutional Banking partners, advisors and clients by handling all requests in accordance with policy and procedure. Develop relationships through anticipating and recognizing needs, resolution, skill set, and professionalism.
As a Client Experience Coordinator, you will:
- Receive and respond to all inquiries, including escalations received from IB partners, advisors and clients via telephone, email or other channels as established.
- Manage and respond to all internal inquiries from business line and operational departments including, but not limited to Sales, Services Delivery Managers, Loan and Deposit Operations and Customer Care.
- Analyze issues, research resolutions, and develop recommendations through clear communication. Own each call from beginning to end. Identify immediate resolution, root cause, opportunity for improvement and implementation of improvement.
- Handle challenging callers using sound judgment and relationship skills remaining calm, keeping caller satisfaction and IB/TBBK profitability in mind through a variety of communications to include telephone, emails, and other written correspondence. Identify immediate resolution and root cause of issues. Determine when management needs to be involved in an escalation, elevating complex calls to manager for resolution with appropriate rationalization.
- Educate clients and advisors on the self-service options available to simplify managing their accounts as appropriate.
- Prioritize requests ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Serve as second tier support for afterhours vendor managing tasks too complex to be handled by the vendor.
- Identify opportunities to develop and strengthen advisor, client and partner relationships, conducting basic needs analysis to support the proposals.
- Participate in educational/training programs and stay current on IB/TBBK online banking, policy and procedures, compliance and other appropriate information.
- Research and complete Fund Transfer requests in accordance with The Bancorp’s policy and procedures using Funds Transfer Tool. Research accounts for Regulation E, ACH transactions, Wire Transfers and various account funding methods.
- Provide and strengthen relationships with customers through needs analysis recognition and satisfaction of those needs with the delivery of Value Added Services.
- Enter data into appropriate databases to maintain a record of requests and/or contact with customer.
- Participate in IB departmental projects as identified.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
You’ve got what it takes, if your credentials include:
- A High School diploma or GED
- A minimum of 5-7 years related banking and/or customer service experience
- A minimum of 2-4 years related experience in Client Service or wealth management industry
- Strong working knowledge of bank products and services
- Basic understanding of the wealth management industry including investment products and services
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and web applications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to communicate concerns in a productive and constructive manner to achieve a positive outcome
- Strong listening and comprehensive skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, demonstrating the ability to think independently and develop alternative solutions
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
- Ability to develop relationships with wide variety of callers
- Flexibility to accommodate working from home when warranted by business need
Chart your career path at The Bancorp:
- Be part of an exceptional team focused on excellence, collaboration and high achievement.
- Follow your ambitions through professional development opportunities and performance management.
- Choose from a comprehensive benefits package.
- Thrive with a company that supports work-life balance and personal fulfillment.
- Maintain personal well-being through our wellness program.
- Join us in living a culture of compliance to ensure that every corner of our organization understands and fulfills its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Contribute to a diverse and inclusive workplace with your unique talents and perspective.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer