Provide oversight to the Compliance Testing and Quality Team to ensure products and processes for assigned business lines are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Administer testing in accordance with Regulatory standards for Regulation(s); E, D, DD, UDAAP, P, USA Patriot Act and others as determined by Management.
- Provide “First Line of Defense” for the Business Line in the identification of issues, reporting and corrective action.
- Work directly with Service Providers, Relationship Team, Remediation Manager and Clients to provide direction and guidance relating to Bancorp’s expectations.
- Plan, organize and prioritize departmental deliverables and workload.
- Act as a subject matter expert in rules, regulations and supervisory guidance as it relates to the Payment Solutions Group.
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and industry trends. Determine impact, if any, on company operations, processes, and procedures and recommend changes as needed
- Perform other related projects and duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 5 years bank regulatory compliance or audit experience
- Management or prior leadership experience preferred
- Very strong working knowledge of consumer banking laws and regulations
- Project management skills preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer