Assist in the process of evaluating and approving partner collateral materials to meet bank and client needs within service level agreements and in accordance with all bank, network, and regulatory rules and regulations.
- Completes, monitors, and reports on day to day collateral material and risk related processes and tasks.
- Assists in training and developing the team’s reviews, knowledge, progress and timeliness as it relates to compliance and monitoring activities.
- Develops strong working peers and partners partnerships.
- Keeps abreast of rules and regulations and identify how new legislation and/or changes will affect department document reviews, processes and procedures. Maintains knowledge of network and regulatory rules affecting collateral requirements to advise clients.
- Reviews a variety of incoming materials including cardholder agreements, advertisements, training materials, and formal notifications and apply network and regulatory rules. Update the Relationship Manager on issues and communicate changes required to bring documents in compliance with network rules and regulations.
- Assists in educating and communicating rules and regulations to staff, peers, and internal and external clients.
- Assists in audit request as assigned. Provide documents and materials needed by auditors to ensure compliance.
- Develops, implements, updates and maintains monitoring processes to ensure ongoing compliance of the client’s marketing materials and legal notices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in Applied Science, Paralegal, or a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Two years’ experience with association/regulatory rules, due diligence/underwriting and/or prepaid card operations.
- Team lead/supervisory or similar experience.
- Strong working knowledge of prepaid or banking processes and operations.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Very detail oriented with demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Acrobat.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer