Data Warehouse Technician II
Design, develop, test, and maintain less complex applications and processes to parse, extract, transform, and load data from multiple data sources to the data warehouse.
- Develops less complex applications for parsing, extracting, and loading data in Base SAS.
- Document, test and debug data programs prior to implementation in the live production environment using standard testing and validation protocols.
- Summarizes data to optimize performance for scheduled processes and end user reporting.
- Maintains SAS data warehouse.
- Develops data feeds and reports for external and internal clients as requested. Question users to determine fields and array of data needed to fulfill requests. Creates and documents reports available in the report library. Builds dynamic end user reporting systems to generate standard scheduled reports and easy interface functionality for ad hoc reporting needs.
- Develops data integration processes and procedures for transforming, extracting, and loading data between the data warehouse and internal OLTP database systems.
- Develops close working relationships with project management and end users to understand issues arising with the reporting and data systems and deliver accurate and time-saving solutions through the data warehouse.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Two years data warehouse development, ETL development or SAS programming experience.
- Working knowledge of SAS technologies including Base SAS, SAS DI Studio, SAS Data Management, DataFlux, Integration Technologies, Enterprise Guide, or Metadata Server.
- Previous financial services industry experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively work independently and as a team member in a multi-tasking environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer