Database Developer II
Design, develop, and implement data integration packages for the organization. Perform a wide variety of database programming assignments and research/troubleshooting in T-SQL. Troubleshoot and maintain existing ETL packages. Become a subject matter expert in the organization’s SSIS packages.
- Creates new Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) packages to achieve data integration between various source and destination systems including the Anti Money Laundering system Actimize.
- Tests and debugs code using departmental standards and protocols prior to elevation.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in the existing ETL packages used to load Actimize. Makes recommendations and implement improvements to the packages.
- Reviews database design and code written by other database and application developers, identifies issues and discusses efficiencies to improve data integration code and/or controls.
- Troubleshoots ETL issues as they arise by evaluating the ETL packages, source data and destination systems.
- Develops, updates and maintains ETL specifications and documentation used to develop data migration mappings and transformations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Three years T-SQL and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) development experience.
- Banking or financial services experience.
- Working knowledge of Anti Money Laundering platforms and technologies such as Actimize.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical ability, judgement, and problem analysis techniques.
- Ability to write and understand complex SQL queries.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and be self-directed.
- Ability to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer