D&I Program Coordinator
The Diversity & Inclusion (“D&I”) Program Coordinator will support the organization’s D&I Program and collaborate with various departments to implement and advance D&I initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides timely, effective and accurate programming support to the CDO and Internal Diversity and Inclusion Council (“IDIC”) to advance the company’s core D&I values, business needs and objectives, including:
- Assists with planning and execution of D&I initiatives, including reserving conference rooms, creating invitations, managing catering, and tracking attendance and feedback.
- Serves as liaison between the CDO, IDIC and various constituencies within the Company, including Employee Resource Groups (“ERGs”) and task force groups.
- Collects and maintains D&I-related metrics in collaboration with Human Resources and other applicable departments.
- Tracks D&I budget and providing related reports to CDO.
- Analyzes and identifies trends in company’s D&I metric and provides reports to CDO.
- Collaborates with Human Resources and Marketing to update and maintain the D&I calendar, and internal and external D&I site content.
- Assists with compiling information for and preparation of annual diversity self-assessments.
- Adheres to the highest standards of personal and professional conduct and embrace and support the company’s core values, mission and vision.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the CDO.
You’ve got what it takes, if your credentials include:
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Two years related experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate cultural awareness and agility, exercise emotional intelligence, and build trust and credibility.
- Ability to professionally interface (both orally and in writing) with employees at all levels, and significant business and community partners.
- Ability to work with highly confidential and sensitive business information and to maintain high standards of confidentiality related thereto.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to achieve department goals and objectives consistent with the Company’s standards of excellence, and to manage multiple and shifting priorities and produce professional and accurate work product, sometimes under time constraints.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Position may require occasional travel.
Chart your career path at The Bancorp:
- Be part of an exceptional team focused on excellence, collaboration and high achievement.
- Follow your ambitions through professional development opportunities and performance management.
- Choose from a comprehensive benefits package.
- Thrive with a company that supports work-life balance and personal fulfillment.
- Maintain personal well-being through our wellness program.
- Join us in living a culture of compliance to ensure that every corner of our organization understands and fulfills its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Contribute to a diverse and inclusive workplace with your unique talents and perspective.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer