Enterprise Compliance Analyst
Ensure products and processes for a variety of business lines are in compliance with all applicable State and Federal regulatory laws and regulations as part of a robust Compliance Management System. Provide compliance oversight and advisory services to assigned business lines, e.g. prepaid, lending, operations, etc. and to related functional support areas.
- Performs risk-based periodic reviews in accordance with the company’s compliance management program, including independent sampling and testing as part of the Bank’s second line of defense function.
- Assesses Bank policies, procedures and risk assessments against regulatory requirements, including, but not limited to: Regulations D, E, CC, DD, B, Z, UDAAP, UDAP, GLBA, ESIGN, SCRA, CRA, O, M, and the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Oversees and validates required remedial efforts for issues identified by in-business monitoring, compliance testing, and independent audit.
- Maintains close working relationships with key internal stakeholders, including Financial Crimes Risk Management, Third-Party Risk, and the various lines of businesses.
- Maintains knowledge of regulatory changes, supervisory guidance and industry best practices to ensure appropriate advisory support is provided to the impacted areas of the bank.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in a banking-related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Three years banking experience in compliance testing or auditing payment, deposit and lending regulations for multiple lines of businesses.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of consumer and commercial banking laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to apply regulatory interpretation to complex banking products and processes.
- Strong research and analytical skills with attention to detail and organization.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to simultaneously prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Experience in relational databases (Quick Base).
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer