FCRM KYC Analyst II
Perform a variety of routine to more complex activities to support the Know Your Customer (KYC) function including identification of high-risk client types, conducting due diligence reviews on potential high-risk clients, periodic reviews/updates to Know Your Customer (KYC) records and assisting with other business initiatives.
- Conducts research and provides advice on new customer CDD alerts and Know Your Customer (KYC) files.
- Performs routine to more complex enhanced due diligence (EDD) reviews of all assigned high risk customers. Use customer risk scoring models in accordance with departmental processes and procedures.
- Conducts, reviews and evaluates enhanced due diligence reports on new and existing customers as appropriate.
- Documents EDD review findings in the appropriate databases including all pertinent facts and information to support result.
- Completes EDD reviews in a timely and efficient manner. Suggests process enhancements and/or research tools to increase efficiency and/or accuracy.
- Advises the front and back offices regarding US client onboarding, customer due diligence and enhanced due diligence standards and requirements.
- Reviews, resolves and/or escalates alerts or other adverse news screens.
- Elevates questions and concerns to the team lead as needed to make determinations and close EDD reviews.
- Assists with preparation and delivery of AML and other compliance training.
- Maintains awareness of regulatory updates and incorporate process and procedural changes into the EDD review process as directed by department management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Five years transaction monitoring, KYC, sanctions, fraud or investigative experience in BSA/AML with exposure to EDD and OFAC.
- Good working knowledge with federal and state AML regulations including Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), OFAC and the USA PATRIOT Act.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent researching and time management skills with strong focus on attention to detail.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, automated CDD and case management systems.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer