Work through daily reporting to identify cardholder activity that violates the banks procedures specific to suspicious activity monitoring. Flag accounts with suspicious behavior and alert the FCRM team of incidents in accordance with the banks procedures for monitoring unusual activity. Provide AML & Fraud expertise and direction as it pertains to internal reporting, client program parameters, and daily functions of associates. Report department activities to the AVP on a regular basis.
- Make recommended change requests and escalate change requests of new and existing reports related to the monitoring process as needed by evaluating needs of individual programs as it relates to the detection and prevention of money laundering and fraud.
- Design, test, and implement fraud reporting and fraud alerts with various systems and raw data to detect money laundering and fraud and to prevent further events from occurring.
- Facilitates side by side training as needed to ensure that all staff is adequately trained to perform their job functions.
- Completes and provides proper documentation with respect to monitoring reports.
- Review alerts from various reports, compare the activity from the generated alert to the activity taking place on the account within various processor systems.
- Complete Unusual Activity Referral forms and submit them to FCRM.
- Review accounts within various processor system and note the accounts accurately with resolution to blocked accounts in accordance with bank procedure.
- Documents and updates internal procedures.
- A minimum of an Associate’s degree. An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience is preferred.
- A minimum of 1-2 years related experience with working with Credit or Debit card operations with an emphasis in suspicious activity monitoring
- Strong working knowledge of Fraud and AML rules
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer