Provide administrative support to the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department. Activities include assisting with Recruitment, Payroll, Learning and Development, Benefits and additional related projects.
- Provide recruitment support for positions as needed, including entering the requisition into the recruiting system, screening job applicants, forwarding resumes to appropriate management, scheduling interviews, and maintaining communication with management and applicants regarding the status of the opening.
- Update and maintain information in the applicant tracking system, post jobs, code applicants, close jobs, prepare offer letters, download forms for the background check process, etc. Once candidates accept, send offer letter and benefits book to new hire, notify new hire about first day and orientation activities, ADP registration and associated information. Follow up as needed with new employees to ensure they enroll in benefits by the appropriate date.
- Cover the Front Lobby Desk assignment during routine breaks including prolonged periods as needed. Front desk activities include controlling security for verification, sign in and access control of direct guests, vendors, contractors and staff arriving and leaving the site. Perform front desk functions in accordance with all security procedures, processes and protocols.
- Scan information received from the Talent Acquisition Team such as the resume, application, release of liability, and resume into online files. Support data entry including department information, timesheet approver changes, position/title updates, I-9 data, etc.
- Provide support during open enrollment and wellness events. Support benefits by answering routine employee inquiries, etc.
- Assist with HR audits as needed. Research and provide the necessary documents, copies, and information from the employee files and systems.
- Run standard and ad hoc employee HRIS reports as requested by Management and business clients. Respond to routine requests for information, format and organize information appropriately for the client, and provide to requestor in accordance with departmental processes, procedures, and guidelines. Secure all confidential information following data privacy and security standards and protocols. Generate appropriate documentation and spreadsheets to provide specific information and timelines on assigned tasks and projects.
- Assess HR activities and support key HR annual processes: i.e. performance management, year-end close, etc. perform research and recommend enhancements to policies, procedures and processes. Provide necessary system, table and workflow set up support. Troubleshoot and manage issues.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 1-3 years directly related recruitment and/or human resources experience
- Strong working knowledge of all applicable employment laws and regulations
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in the Microsoft office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- May travel to job fairs and other locations as needed
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer