Intern - Technology
Support Information Technology on tasks related to technology refresh projects and other day-to-day operational activities. Assess technical asset deployment and participate in project planning meetings to offer suggestions on how to deploy new assets.
- Catalogue technical assets (phones, desktops, laptops, printers) deployed to the Wilmington location.
- Partner with project managers to develop a deployment plan for new technical assets.
- Inventory supply of non-deployed assets. Determine appropriate asset disposition (e.g. deploy, retain, recycle).
- Support Network and Telecommunications team on select initiatives.
- Work in user lab to demonstrate new technologies to end-users.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Prefer technology-based experience which may include classwork, employment, or special projects
- Prefer customer service experience; will accept strong communication skills with customer orientation
- Working knowledge / understanding of any of the following are a plus:
- Windows 7 and 10
- Phones systems
- Networking, physical or logical
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to effectively and clearly communicate and present ideas to senior leadership
- Strong customer orientation
- A team player able to work effectively in a multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer