IT Site Lead
Serve as the IT site representative to our Sioux Falls corporate location, serving approximately 200 local users and additional remote users. Accountable for deploying and troubleshooting hardware and software, including desktop, telephony, network, video conferencing, print/scan, and other technologies. Coordinate with IT teams (e.g. Network, System Administration, Cybersecurity) to deliver holistic services to end-users, ensuring a complete experience that exceeds expectations.
- Engages with local business leaders to maintain alignment between IT capabilities and business needs. Identifies action plans to help business units stay ahead of expansion plans.
- Works with Facilities and Marketing to design and implement new office locations and workspaces.
- Sets up, maintains, and troubleshoots end-user technologies such as computers, telephones, IDF, VTC, and printers. Install and configure software in accordance with department policies and procedures. Creates and follows documentation as needed.
- Provides 1st, 2nd, and 3rd level support for end-user and/or site issues. Responds to assigned tickets, resolve issues, document actions, and close tickets in the system. Talk directly with internal clients to obtain a clear and detailed description of the issue.
- Updates internal clients on solutions, as well as managing expectations and timing of resolutions. May provide hands-on training when walking clients through equipment setup and/or issues. Follow up as needed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Acts as the site liaison for Sioux Falls by engaging resources across the IT teams, often collaborating and taking direction from remote management. Partner with IT management to ensure strategic plans are supportable and implemented.
- Manages technology inventory and work with management to meet supply needs. Utilize predefined processes to maintain inventory records throughout the lifecycle of equipment.
- Utilizes Microsoft SCCM and Active directory to deploy applications, settings, network drives, and updates to targeted end users and/or devices, while adhering to defined corporate licensing requirements.
- Serves as a local lead for departmental and company-wide video conference events including planning, initiation, troubleshooting, and closeout of the event.
- Assists the network support team with setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting of various parts of the network.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field and/or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- 5 years of experience in set up, configuration, and troubleshooting of end-user technologies, including 2 years of experience as a site lead/liaison or equivalent technical role.
- Experience supporting a mix of local and remote users in a process-driven environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with a high level of customer focus and motivation.
- Comfortable working in front of and/or presenting to large audiences.
- Knowledge of technologies such as: Microsoft architecture (e.g. SCCM, O365, Active Directory); Cisco products (e.g. Meraki, WebEx, ISE); Video Tele-Conferencing; Cloud printing.
- Experience with troubleshooting technical issues.
- Knowledge of Apple operating systems a plus.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and organize efficiently.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Experience working with Executive and other business leaders.
- Off-hours support required using a rotating on-call schedule.
- Occasional domestic travel spanning several days < 5%.
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer