Support the day-to-day operations of the Learning Management System (LMS). Activities include setting up courses in the system, supporting employee questions and issues, providing a variety of reports, and maintaining system information and accuracy.
- Provide internal customer support for the LMS system, i.e. reset passwords, and respond to employee questions and concerns. Provide hands-on training and guidance to employees as needed to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Act as the primary liaison with the vendor(s) as well as internal departments such as compliance on LMS functionality and related issues. Regularly communicate status of issues, potential solutions, and recommend the best course of action.
- Collaborate with the LMS Vendor and maintain awareness of system elevations, enhancements, best practices and general developments in the field. Analyze new functionality, determine its applicability to Bancorp operations, make recommendations and implement changes as needed and ensure full usage of system capabilities. Schedule and manage approved LMS system projects from initial scope through implementation.
- Develop and review class evaluations, e.g. quizzes, smile sheets, feedback and comments. Design and elevate in-house training materials such as tests to determine training efficacy.
- Work with others on the training team to develop, update, and execute custom requirements for course content. Set up courses on the LMS system. Prepare and test courses to identify and fix errors and inaccuracies before elevation to the employees.
- Update and maintain course content documentation and recommend updates as needed based on process or system changes.
- Monitor and report on training program effectiveness. Develop, maintain, run and disseminate reports with analysis on key training metrics, e.g. attendance, pass/fail rates, etc. Prepare training measurement instruments from participant surveys to more complex on-the-job program evaluation studies and questionnaires.
- Deliver and continuously improve training programs based on feedback and study results. Recommend learning opportunities across the organization to support the ongoing development of employees.
- Facilitate training for assigned courses such as conducting new hire orientation.
- Administer Rewards/Recognition and Mentoring programs.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Zero to two years related customer service, training, system administration, and/or small-scale project management experience
- Cornerstone or Regulatory University systems experience a plus
- Strong editorial skills, including scheduling and tracking deliverables
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution and influencing skills
- Needs to be self-motivated
- Strong time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- In-depth knowledge of and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer