Monitoring and Oversight Analyst
Provide oversight to the Compliance Testing and Quality Team to ensure products and processes for assigned business lines follow laws and regulations.
- Administers testing and quality review for Regulation E and UDAAP.
- Determines corrective action steps for identified incidents based on testing and quality results.
- Oversees implementation of projects requiring corrective action and remediation.
- Plans, organizes and prioritizes departmental deliverables and workload.
- Provides guidance to business lines and partners on regulatory matters.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in rules, regulations and supervisory guidance as it relates to the Payment Solutions Group.
- Determines regulatory change and industry trends impact, if any, on company operations, processes, and procedures and recommend changes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Five years bank regulatory compliance or audit experience.
- Management or prior leadership experience.
- Very strong working knowledge of consumer banking laws and regulations.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer