We are searching for a Network Administrator to provide network and telecom support across our enterprice environment: FTP, VPN management and configuration, network monitoring, network maintenance and change control, security controls, security vulnerability remediation, and firewall administration.
As a Network Administrator, you will:
- Analyze data traffic patterns within network infrastructure, detect operational problems and recommend improvements to ensure optimal performance. Make recommendations to management on enhancements to network that will improve the quality and reliability of the networks performance.
- Provide network security by configuring routers, switches, firewalls etc.
- Coordinate network requirements, i.e. document, configure, install, etc. to ensure networks appropriately handle time sensitive transaction and file processing.
- Prepare status reports for management throughout assigned projects detailing project status and timeline, to include writing a project completion report to document achievements against established milestones and objectives.
- Maintain and implement network backup and recovery plans to ensure reliable network operations.
- Proactively resolve complex technical issues as part of the support team. Respond with an appropriate sense of urgency to problems escalated to the Network and Telecom team.
You’ve got what it takes:
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer