The Production Manager will manage all aspects of production with vendors on behalf of the client. The Production Manager will consult with vendors concerning delivery timetables and maintain the current status of assigned internal projects at all times. The Production Manager is expected to have strong production knowledge, as he/she is responsible for developing and maintaining high quality output in any medium. Needs to be forward thinking in new production techniques to find the best possible solution while keeping budgetary requirements in the forefront.
- Proactively maintain relationships with existing suppliers and continually identify and vet prospective suppliers, to ensure quality of output, breadth of options, and fairness in competitive pricing.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Conference and Event Manager to establish priorities of requested projects within the Marketing Department and set proper expectations with clients.
- Manage the client’s jobs on-budget, on-time and with the highest level of service and quality.
- Maintain the inventory of premium items and marketing collateral and advise team of low volume.
- Supply clients with marketing material collateral that is on time in the windows of delivery using a high level of understanding of fulfillment, packing and shipping.
- Manage invoices and budget based on cost centers of business lines and supporting internal departments.
- Develop program strategies which are both beneficial and economical for the client. Advise on economic formats, working with internal stakeholders and agencies to derive cost efficiencies for print projects and/or campaigns.
- Spearhead the Cherwell ticketing, workflow management and reporting system (for internal Marketing team) to ensure ease of user use and efficiency of team request processing; proactively suggest new ways to expand or improve internal service levels.
- Work proactively with the creative team during conceptual stages of creative development, to ensure viability of concepts and maximization of production quality.
- Supervise the development and inventory of compliant banking forms and documents system (inclusive of efficient archiving and retrieval).
- An undergraduate degree in a related field (BA, BFA, or BS)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a role requiring production experience in various mediums, either in an in-house communications/marketing department or print supplier.
- Prior financial services experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- General understanding of Macintosh OS, Adobe InDesign in the creation of style sheets and layout of multi-page collateral and Photoshop to inspect and ensure images quality for pre-press.
- Understanding of a creative workflow process from concepting to production launch as well as the software tools that exist in such an environment.
- Expert level in understanding of scheduling.
- Proficient in color management and use in various output devices.
- Strong knowledge of pre-press and pre-flight fundamentals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Team oriented, self-starter who is open minded to feedback/suggestions.
- Strong time management qualifications.
- Strong production knowledge.
- Excellent organizational and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to work effectively in a deadline-driven environment.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving.
- Ability to manage multiple projects on various schedules simultaneously.
- Promote a culture of high quality and continuous improvement that values learning, responsibility and commitment.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer