Production Project Manager - Marketing Team
Manage all aspects of production with vendors on behalf of the client, and review, schedule, monitor and manage the day-to-day workflow of multiple projects with the Marketing team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively maintain relationships with existing suppliers and continually identify and vet prospective suppliers, to ensure quality of output, breadth of options, and fairness in competitive pricing.
- Manage the client’s jobs on-budget, on-time and with the highest level of service and quality. Develop and maintain high quality output in any medium.
- Act as a partner and advocate to facilitate and seamlessly promote Line of Business requestr through project and program execution with marketing managers and creative staff.
- Develop program strategies which are both beneficial and economical for the client. Advise on economic formats, working with internal stakeholders and agencies to derive cost efficiencies for print projects and/or campaigns.
- Spearhead workflow management and reporting system to ensure efficiency of team request processing; proactively suggest new ways to expand or improve internal service levels.
- Work closely the VP, Marketing Manager to establish priorities of requested projects within the Marketing/PR Department and set proper expectations with clients.
- Adjust schedules as needed during project/program execution.
- Work proactively with the creative team during conceptual stages of creative development, to ensure viability of concepts and maximization of production quality.
- Partner with Production Designer in an effort to maintain quality control and prepare organized electronic files, according to production specification.
- Supervise the development and inventory of compliant banking forms and documents system (inclusive of efficient archiving and retrieval).
- Perform other related activities as assigned
- An undergraduate degree in a related field (BA, BFA, or BS)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a role requiring production experience in various mediums, either in an in-house communications/marketing department or print supplier.
- Prior financial services experience strongly preferred
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite systems preferred
- General understanding of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop to inspect and ensure images quality for pre-press.
- Understanding of a creative workflow process, including schedule management in an in-house marketing environment.
- Strong production knowledge
- Excellent organizational, project management and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects on various schedules at the same time
- Proficient in color management and use in various output devices.
- Strong knowledge of pre-press and pre-flight fundamentals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
"The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability."
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer