Program Operations Manager II
Act as an escalation point to other department team members, oversee the implementation of new processors and vendors and assist management with meeting department obligations. Manage assigned third party processors as the subject matter expert, provide implementation and post-implementation support of client programs, develop close working relationships with clients, and troubleshoot and resolve issues to ensure satisfied customers and successful card programs that comply with all regulatory requirements.
- Provides guidance and direction on operational issues. Trains new employees, acting as a resource and subject matter expert as well as provide ongoing support to the entire team. Review and maintain existing department policies and procedures for accuracy and effectiveness.
- Oversees the implementation of new processors and vendors to ensure Bancorp standards are met and the necessary reporting is created.
- Develops close working relationships with each processor to ensure a strong partnership. Be the subject matter expert and escalation point for daily issues and concerns associated with programs on assigned processors. Interact extensively with partners and processor teams as well as program vendors to troubleshoot and manage the resolution of issues. Seek win-win solutions with partners and handle issues in a timely manner providing a high level of customer service. Assist in the ongoing development of existing programs to promote growth of the portfolio and increased revenue. Interact with top level executives internally and within vendor and client companies.
- Manages, troubleshoots and resolves tactical issues relating directly to processes and initiatives. Identify issues and work with team to implement improvements to ensure best in class processes and services. Facilitate resolutions related to operational issues identifying when solutions should be implemented on a global scale.
- Provides direction to clients and processors regarding The Bancorp Bank’s guidelines and policies. Ensure program accuracy and compliance with all appropriate governing entity rules and regulations. Verify the parameters and functional elements of new programs, enhancements and other changes.
- Maps and identifies various fields within the raw data files sent from the processors and clients to design and implement reports used throughout the payment systems for both internal and external clients. Create and test reports to ensure they satisfy the needs of the user. Review existing reports periodically to improve efficiency. Solve intricate data transmission problems specifically regarding data transmissions used for reporting in a timely manner to ensure no disruption or delay in monitoring.
- Develops and documents new processes for client implementations or ongoing support of existing clients. Trains Operations team on system, processes, and related issues. Presents information on report functionality and processes effectively to groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Works in partnership with the Relationship Management team and Bancorp Compliance on regulatory issues with potential negative customer impact. Utilize Business Objects to validate the remediation of issues and work with the client or processor to address any discrepancies. Create check batch files for external check vendor. Analyze issues to prioritize importance with minimal guidance from management.
- Performs card and transaction testing for new programs including live card testing in physical merchant locations. Create and run test scripts, document test results, and retest.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate’s degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Five years’ experience.
- Strong working knowledge of payment operations.
- Basic knowledge of network (e.g. Visa, MasterCard) regulations.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities to resolve complex problems.
- Able to perform independent work with minimal supervision while meeting deadlines.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer