Real Estate Capital Markets Analyst
A closer look at this position:
This real estate capital markets position plays a central role in analyzing all aspects of a transaction from loan origination to securitization
As a Real Estate Capital Markets Analyst, you will:
- Builds financial models to perform analysis that contemplates various scenarios.
- Performs full valuation, DSCR (Debt Service Coverage Ratio) and debt yield analyses on real estate collateral nationwide.
- Participates in day-to-day deal execution, securitization needs, interacting with senior deal team members, client management teams, transaction counterparties and other advisors.
- Manages due diligence processes, including preparing virtual data rooms, tracking and coordinating the information flow, and reviewing and analyzing company, sponsor, and market information.
- Orders and reviews third party appraisals, environmental, engineering, zoning, insurance, title and legal papers.
- Prepares asset summary reports, responses to B piece buyers, rating agency queries, and credit committee presentations.
- Monitors and evaluates current events related to CMBS and real estate markets nationwide.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Two years’ experience in financial modeling, commercial real estate or investment banking preferred.
- Very strong financial modeling/valuation and analytical skills with experience analyzing company financials in relation to single tenant transactions.
- A broad knowledge of the CMBS industry, as well as a basic understanding of legal and tax aspects related to real estate transactions.
- Ability to comfortably interact with clients in a professional and mature manner
- Ability to conduct thorough, independent research
- Outstanding ethics, integrity and judgment
- Highly organized, detail oriented and proactive
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with specific ability to communicate concepts and ideas concisely and defend their validity
- A team player able to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple projects with different deal teams.
- Excellent technology skills, with ability to quickly learn new software applications and superior Microsoft Office suite skills.
Chart your career path at The Bancorp:
- Be part of an exceptional team focused on excellence, collaboration and high achievement.
- Follow your ambitions through professional development opportunities and performance management.
- Choose from a comprehensive benefits package.
- Thrive with a company that supports work-life balance and personal fulfillment.
- Maintain personal well-being through our wellness program.
- Join us in living a culture of compliance to ensure that every corner of our organization understands and fulfills its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Contribute to a diverse and inclusive workplace with your unique talents and perspective.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer