Relationship Support Representative - Lead
Lead a Leasing Documentation Team to provide system data entry, documentation, reporting and administrative support to management, leasing sales, operations team, as well as, superior customer service to our fleet customers and vendors.
- Assure the proper preparation of all types of lease documents, in accordance with the bank’s leasing and credit policy, with sound leasing practices and all applicable procedures and regulations.
- Provide first hands-on review of lease support documents to identify appropriate forms needed for each lease type and customer category, to ensure correct documentation is completed for each lease before assigning lease application to RSR.
- Verify and ensure complete supporting documentation package is prepared prior to sending lease for funding or booking.
- Ensure lease documentation is entered into the lease management system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Keep abreast of system changes and elevations, adjusting documentation and data entry processes accordingly with timely notification to RSR team.
- Verify that collateral is titled properly and UCC’s have been filed where appropriate.
- Send lease documents to customers in a timely manner, review the returned paperwork and ensure the copies are properly executed. Follow up and respond to customer questions about completing the forms as needed. Return incomplete paperwork to clients for updating.
- Inform and elevate problems to management regarding incomplete or incorrect documentation to ensure documents are in compliance with all applicable rules and regulations. Notify management of errors and delays in the delivery of lease documents for approval and timely funding to vendors, suggesting appropriate solutions to issues.
- Maintain awareness of updates and changes within the leasing documentation process and develop and maintain open communication channels with inter-departmental leasing staff to keep abreast of changes.
- Develop close working relationships with sales account representatives, lease operations team and leasing finance manager to provide status and report updates on specific lease documentation and other related issues.
- Train new leasing employees on documentation processes. Coordinate training and orientation activities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned, which may include involvement with New Elements Auto Maintenance Program.
“The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability."
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or 2-4 years previous related experience required
- 1-2 years automotive fleet leasing experience
- Demonstrate a high level of vehicle product understanding
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment with Leadership experience.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple competing tasks and demands
- Strong computer and data entry skills
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer