SBA Servicing Administrator I
Research, review and process SBA loan services and activities within Loan Operations.
- Receive and review new loan approvals and documents for accuracy of terms and conditions and verify documents are in compliance with stated terms of approval; board loans onto PCFS Loan Manager based on Note and Approvals and input recurring and document ticklers.
- Update loan modifications and servicing memos as received from the SBL group.
- Process deposits, escrow funds and refunds in accordance with departmental processes and procedures.
- Process payment and disbursement transactions including as Purchased Loan payments, fees paid on new loans and draw requests verifying for accuracy in accordance with proper documentation and procedures.
- Process ACH export files and NSF notifications.
- Perform loan support activities such as re-amortization of loan payments, UCC Continuations, tax and insurance monitoring
- Update rate indexes weekly and perform interest rate updates to loans as needed.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reporting, general ledger and Business Objects exports.
- Research and reconcile daily General Ledger accounts.
- Prepare SBA 1502 reporting and 159 forms.
- Process monthly credit agency reporting for 7(a) loans.
- Prepare SBA liquidation loans, Nonaccrual, REO and charge-off processes.
- Pay SBA Guaranty fees to the SBA via online ACH processing and upload approved applications in Loan Manager.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with all internal departments, e.g. Reconcilement, A/P, etc.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree preferred; High School Diploma or equivalent required
- A minimum of 3-4 years related experience with commercial loan operations and administration
- PCFS Loan Manager system experience helpful
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; strong Excel skills
- Understanding of loan administration and documentation
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer