SBL Credit Analyst I
A closer look at this position:
Perform pre-review of all loan applications and work with perspective clients in the initial credit process.
As an SBL Credit Analyst I, you will:
- Obtain, review, and approve all credit reports, UCC searches, CIP, OFAC, and other necessary documentation for accuracy, compliance, and acceptability for SBA guaranty and bank compliance with regulators.
- Discuss, collect and analyze applicant’s information for acceptability within the SBL & SBA process.
- Coordinate and work with Internal and External loan origination teams to prepare and deliver accurate needs lists, term sheets as well as manage the client, referral and sales processing system (Command Center) from initial inquiry through hand off to credit.
- Use SBL’s proprietary processing system to screen applicants and manage accounting requirements for business unit.
- Analyze, review and accept all preliminary underwriting information. Load financial information into loan system. Provide the client interface to bank process, answer questions, move the application process through to underwriting to increase the success rate to credit decision process.
- Manage third party files and review process for audit compliance.
- Prepare, analyze and manage SBL reports for monthly, quarterly reporting requirements.
- Work with Loan operations team to manage file transfers.
- Develop close working relationships with business unit team members to maintain high level of service to internal and external clients.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
You've got what it takes, if your credentials include:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent certification
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience is a plus
- A minimum of 0-3 years related experience in credit and cash flow, accounting, exposure to commercial or small business lending
- Previous experience working in a banking, SBA and the franchisor environment
- Previous experience with Banking GL’s, commercial lending documentation, accounting and business practices
- Previous experience working with third party referral partners, direct and indirect sales personnel
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with a high level of customer focus and motivation
- Strong analytical, computer and organizational skills including familiarity with bank main frame and technical software platform systems.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
Chart your career path at The Bancorp:
- Be part of an exceptional team focused on excellence, collaboration and high achievement.
- Follow your ambitions through professional development opportunities and performance management.
- Choose from a comprehensive benefits package.
- Thrive with a company that supports work-life balance and personal fulfillment.
- Maintain personal well-being through our wellness program.
- Join us in living a culture of compliance to ensure that every corner of our organization understands and fulfills its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Contribute to a diverse and inclusive workplace with your unique talents and perspective.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer