Senior Consumer Advocacy Analyst
This is a Pro-Customer focused position focused on responding to customer inquiries and concerns regarding our programs. This person will partner with and work across internal departments to investigate and obtain information for written responses, to various government agencies.
- Track daily incoming consumer complaints and prepare monthly reports of external consumer complaints.
- Develop close working relationships with internal and external business partners to research issues and determine validity of complaints.
- Facilitate communications to internal and external contacts to gather required information to properly evaluate and respond to various agency complaints.
- Attend monthly and quarterly discussions with various business partners. May make recommendations to management on potential actions to reduce the number of complaints.
- Review the underlying facts of the complaint, determine a solution and draft bank response letters to consumers and various agencies.
- Keep abreast of industry trends. Determine impact, if any, on company operations, processes and procedures, and recommend changes as needed.
- Field questions and inquiries within various departments regarding consumer concerns.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 2-5 years banking experience
- Very strong working knowledge of consumer banking laws and regulations
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer